Week 2 In the Scope Targets
“In the Scope” is a unique weekly article that won’t solely focus on giving readers the mainstream fantasy football waiver wire pickups. Instead, we aim to recommend the top free agents to acquire after waivers run. These players may be the top pickups next week, saving you Free Agent Acquisition Budget (FAAB) and waiver priority. So whether you’re trying to grab the leftover mainstream Week 2 fantasy football waiver wire pickups or the longer-ranged free agents, below are some options to consider.
Rostership percentages are based on ESPN Points Per Reception (PPR) redraft fantasy football leagues as of Tuesday, Sept. 13.
Check Your Waivers; Week 2 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Pickups
• Curtis Samuel (WR, Washington Commanders) | 8.7 percent
• Jeff Wilson Jr. (RB, San Francisco 49ers) | 3.8 percent
• Khalil Herbert (RB, Chicago Bears) | 24.7 percent
• Jaylen Warren (RB, Pittsburgh Steelers) | 1.4 percent
• Devin Duvernay (WR, Baltimore Ravens) | 2.5 percent
• Rex Burkhead (RB, Houston Texans) | 17.2 percent