Week 3 In the Scope Targets
“In the Scope” is a unique weekly article that won’t solely focus on giving readers the mainstream fantasy football waiver wire pickups. Instead, we aim to recommend the top free agents to acquire after waivers run. These players may be the top pickups next week, saving you Free Agent Acquisition Budget (FAAB) and waiver priority. So whether you’re trying to grab the leftover mainstream Week 3 fantasy football waiver wire pickups or the longer-ranged free agents, below are some options to consider.
Rostership percentages are based on ESPN Points Per Reception (PPR) redraft fantasy football leagues as of Wednesday, Sept. 21.
Check Your Waivers; Week 3 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Pickups
• Darrell Williams (RB, Arizona Cardinals) | 6.5 percent
• Tyler Conklin (TE, New York Jets) | 5.5 percent
• Sterling Shepard (WR, New York Giants) | 17.6 percent
• Noah Brown (WR, Dallas Cowboys) | 7.8 percent
• Jared Goff (QB, Detroit Lions) | 19.4 percent